In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed the best DJ set length for livestreams, where DJs buy music, Serato crates, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 6:15 Is there a way of prepping cue points on my standalone system with streaming music?
- 7:33 What’s the difference between using Phase DJ and a classic turntable set-up?
- 13:44 With Numark Mixstream Pro now added to Serato, do I have to run SoundSwitch through my laptop?
- 15:29 My deleted Serato crate keeps reappearing (like a ghost!) – how can I get rid of it for good?
- 18:36 Does the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX4 work with a USB-C to USB-A adapter?
- 20:06 What’s the best DJ set length for a livestream show?
- 25:16 What features can I access from different Rekordbox software subscription plans?
- 28:20 Where can I get acapellas for my DJ mixes?
- 29:48 What’s the best internal routing software for Mac?
- 34:08 Where should aspiring DJs buy their music?
- 42:05 What’s the difference between the Numark Mixstream Pro and Numark Mixstream Pro+?
- 51:11 Are there mini desktop isolators for DJ set-ups?
- 53:55 Can you choose where to store Stems?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course