In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed the best tips for switching DJ software, when and how to use FX, DJing with music streaming services, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 6:06 Will an external mixer make my DJ controller sound better?
- 9:23 How can I use my phone with the Denon DJ Prime 4?
- 15:54 How can I prepare my music when using Beatport Streaming?
- 21:06 What’s the best way to expand my FX options, external to my DJ gear (like a send/return unit)?
- 24:33 When will you review the Reloop Mixon 8 Pro?
- 27:03 Can I adjust the sound in an entire venue with special software?
- 28:49 What are the best tips for switching DJ software?
- 31:22 Can you edit beatgrids on streaming services?
- 32:22 Should I use Tidal or Beatsource for DJing?
- 34:13 What’s the best way to discover new music for DJing?
- 41:33 How can you best multitask when transitioning between songs?
- 44:44 Will the new DDJ-FLX6-GT work with the upcoming Rekordbox mobile app?
- 46:42 When should I use Color FX during a DJ mix?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course