In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed microphones, livestreaming, where to upload DJ mixes, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 9:22 What online DJ course can help me learn how to mix techno music?
- 13:19 Is there another DJ software with similar functions to Traktor’s Remix Decks?
- 14:02 The video keeps dropping when livestreaming my DJ sets – what’s the fix?
- 19:11 In Serato DJ, can you assign the Stems function to Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ pads?
- 22:17 I’m having issues recording voiceovers with a condenser mic using my DJ gear, any idea how to get this working?
- 26:13 Will you make DJ training on how to use Stems?
- 28:44 Where can DJs upload their mixes?
- 30:02 How often should DJs use the EQs and FX while mixing?
- 35:09 What DMX lighting controller would you recommend for DJs?
- 39:25 What tips do you have for DJing with dubstep music?
- 43:56 How can I livestream my DJ sets in stereo?
- 47:18 What computer do you need to run Serato Stems?
- 50:09 What entry-level DJ controller and speakers would you recommend?
- 53:39 The waveforms started lagging on my DJ gear right before the music dropped – what’s the issue?
- 55:10 Can you run DJ software on Chromebook?
- 57:14 How to find the actual BPM for an acapella?
- 1:01:43 What’s the shelf life on Pioneer DJ gear? Would you buy a CDJ-400 right now for bedroom use?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course